Home Exchange in Brazil
For Home Exchange in Brazil click on region of your choice
Swap your Home with the Beautiful Land of Brazil
If Brazil is to be described in one word, the word “beauty” would be perfect. Not only is the country rich
in amazing landscapes, the people and culture of Brazil are also beautiful.
So, whether you’re a returning home exchanger or a first time visitor, you’ll surely have a great time exploring
Brazil’s rich rainforest, and sunbathing on its unspoiled golden beaches. And if you want to experience
the vibrant local life, you can do so by doing a home exchange in Brazil or by staying in one of Brazil's homestay
Below we have outlined the reasons why you should include a travel to Brazil in your bucket list:
- The Beaches. There are about 2000 beaches stretching along the country’s shoreline and more
than 1000 beautiful island paradises dot the Atlantic Ocean. Some of the islands are densely
populated while others are preserved as ecological sanctuaries. Before you head to the world famous Copacabana Beach, check the offers of Home Swap in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Landscape and ecosystems. With the amazing Amazon River and Rainforest, Brazil is home to the
world’s 100,000 tones of plant life. Diverse plant species can be found in the Amazon rainforest
alone. However, when you go trekking you must always have your bug spray with you; about 15
million species of insect live in the rainforest, too!
- Vibrant cities and towns. A huge bulk of Brazil’s population is located in cities and towns. If
you want to take a dip into the country’s everyday life, all you have to do is to spend a day or two
visiting thriving cities as well as colonial and local towns. The people are so accommodating and
pleasant that you’ll instantly feel at home and welcome.
Top cities and towns to visit: Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro (See Rio de Janeiro Home Swap) , Sao Paolo (Check Home Exchange is Sao Paolo), Ouro Preto.
- Rich local culture. The Brazilian culture is a rich and diverse one. They are best known for their
loyalty to family; their love for soccer, celebrations, and music; and their distinctive dance styles.
Some of the must-experience things for every tourist in Brazil are their lively music and theatre festivals that are celebrated throughout the year. Following are just some of the country’s
diverse festivals and events:
Authentic Brazilian Cuisine. If you are a lover of food, then you are in for a treat. From gourmet
restaurants to street food carts, the aromas of authentic Brazilian foods will make you drool.
Your choices for gastronomic delights are absolutely endless, and one of the best ways to
experience the country’s diverse dishes in just one sitting is through its many food festivals like
these two below:
- Semana Santa – Brazil’s Holy Week celebration
- Festas Juninas – a series of festivities celebrated during the month of June
- Festa Do Divino – one of the most important annual folkloric festival in Brazil which is
held 50 days after Easter
- Festa Nacional do Indo – held during the month of April, this festival celebrates the
country’s indigenous people. If you want to know more about Brazil’s indigenous way of
life, witnessing this event is what you need.
- LGBT Pride Parade – LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender. The event, which usually takes place in the month of June, is said to be the biggest and the grandest parade of its kind in the world.
- St. Vito Festival – this event honours Saint Vito (an Italian Saint) and is one of the most important Italian festivities in Sao Paolo. Home Swop opportunities in the Province of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The coffee. Brazil is one of the world’s major coffee exporters. In fact, more than one third of
the world’s coffee is produced in Brazil. So if you are a coffee lover, you have to sample the
distinctive taste of Brazilian coffee.
- Brasil Sabor – the largest and grandest food festival in the country
- Comida di Buteco – a yearly bar food contest.
Brazil Home Exchange
More Accommodation Options in Brazil
Home Exchange in other South American Countries
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Home Exchange in other Parts of the WorldAfrica
, North America
, South America
Home | Add your Accommodation | Member log in | Disclaimer