Choose from over 15 000 listings worldwide! Join our worldwide network today!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Enter your email address below and click GO
Home Exchange in Australia & Pacific
For Home Exchange in Australia & Pacific click on country of your choice
Home Exchange in American Samoa
Home Exchange in Australia
Home Exchange in Cook Islands
Home Exchange in Federation States of Micronesia
Home Exchange in Fiji
Home Exchange in French Polynesia
Home Exchange in Guam
Home Exchange in Kiribati
Home Exchange in Marshall Islands
Home Exchange in Nauru
Home Exchange in New Caledonia
Home Exchange in New Zealand
Home Exchange in Niue
Home Exchange in Northern Mariana Islands
Home Exchange in Norfolk Island
Home Exchange in Palau
Home Exchange in Papua New Guinea
Home Exchange in Samoa
Home Exchange in Solomon Islands
Home Exchange in Tonga
Home Exchange in Tuvalu
Home Exchange in Vanuatu
Home Exchange in Wallis and Futuna
Home Exchange in Australia and Pacific
With its breathtaking landscape, pristine beaches, rich marine life, laid-back cities and happy people, Australia is a place worthy to be included in every traveler’s list of must-visit places in the world. If you’re seeking for an unforgettable dose of travel adventure and experience, head right away to Australia.
Although it is impossible to experience everything in a single trip, the top places and activities listed below should be on top of your list:
Top 10 Places to Visit in Australia
1. Sydney Opera House. Your travel to Australia will not be complete without visiting its most recognizable, world-renown architectural icon. Prepare to be amazed of this great 20th masterpiece that the distinguished architect Louis Khan once said: “The sun didn’t know how wonderful its light was until it saw its reflection on the Sydney Opera House.” Enough said.
2. Birdsville. This is the home of the famous and legendary Birdsville Races in the country. Take a unique journey to the remote town in outback Queensland with its notable pubs and the renowned Birdsville Track that stretches to the Simpson Desert.
3. Great Ocean Road. If you want to see rock formations sculpted by nature, drive along the Great Ocean Road and marvel in the beauty of the 12 Apostles – a stunning collection of craggy limestone stacks.
4. Sydney Harbor Bridge. Looking for a quick dose of adrenaline rush? Climb the many steps, ladders and skywalks of the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
5. Great Barrier Reef. If it’s marine life you want, explore the diverse sea life of the Great Barrier Reef. This is one Australian travel experience you really should not miss.
6. Tasmania Museum. At the very heart of Tasmania is Australia’s second oldest and famous museum. Don’t miss to see its diverse and rich collection of treasures of art, colonial relics, and Aboriginal displays.
7. Blue Mountains. This is a favorite destination for tourists who love majestic sceneries of nature, tranquility, and diverse cultural attractions.
8. Margaret River Caves. Prepare to be charmed by nature’s pristine beauty and wonder. Take an adventure to visit a few of its 350 caves around the Margaret River. The four popular ones are the Yallingup Cave, Lake Cave, Mammoth Cave, and the Jewel Cave.
9. Crowth Perth. For a night of carefree fun and entertainment, head over to Australia’s massive nightlife complex – Crowth Perth.
10. Fraser Island. This is considered as the largest sand island in the world. It is also home to Dingos, an endangered species of wild Australian dogs. With its un-spoilt natural beauty, fertile green hills and white sandy beaches, this island is said to be a hidden paradise for tourists.
Things to Do in Australia
Home Exchange in other Parts of the WorldAfrica, Asia, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America
Hi there from sunny Brunswick Heads, Australia
Have had a successful change to Alaska in '09 through your site and have another arranged for Nova Scotia later this year. Plus I am hosting someone from Reunion Island in April - all through your free site. Excellent!More testimonials